To View Images
Each page of the Moloney Journal is a fairly large PDF. Depending on your internet connection, it may take several seconds to download.
To view a page, click on the thumbnail you would like to view. In the "Downloads" column, select "Original." You'll see a pop-up box asking you what software you would like to view the image with. Your choices will depend on what image-viewing software you have installed on your computer. You may need to click on "Other" to see the entire list that is available to you. Some of the most common are:
- Internet Explorer or Firefox: You can open the pages in your browser. Depending on which version of IE you have, you can zoom in using the magnifying glass or click on "View" in the top tool bar and then "Zoom."
- Windows Photo Gallery: To zoom in, click on the magnifying glass in the bottom tool bar.
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager: To zoom, click on the percentile number at the top menu bar.
- QuickTime Picture Viewer: To zoom in, click on "Image" in the top tool bar.
- Photoshop: Depending on which version of Photoshop you have, you can zoom in simply using Ctrl-+ or you can go to "View" in the top tool bar, and select "Zoom in."
- Adobe Acrobat: Depending on which version of Acrobat you have, you can zoom in simply by using Ctrl-+ or you can go to "View" in the top tool bar, and select "Zoom."
- Windows Media Player: Not recommended. Zooming and printing are not available.