The League’s first permanent headquarters and free clinic on 806 Bagby, opened on December 13, 1913. It was built through Christmas Seal sales and donations of local labor unions and merchants. The League remained at this location in some capacity until 1957, including their Christmas Seal sales offices.

IC034 San Jacinto Lung Association records (Box 5, P-921), McGovern Historical Center

Houston Anti-Tuberculosis League Free Clinic, 1915