The MHC also documents the history of medicine in Texas, with collections like the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners Records. There are records from national publications, like the original photographs from Medical World News and artwork from Medical Arts Publishing Foundation. One of the strongest collecting areas is international—focused on the Atomic Bomb Casualty Commission.
- Carrie Sutton, MD State Board of Medical Examiners Application, 1921 (IC 058)
- “Inside Medicine at Expo 67” (Montreal), Medical World News, 1967 (IC 077)
- Artwork from Medical Arts Publishing, 1957 and undated (IC 094)
- ABCC Histology Laboratory, 1960 (IC-099-P5063b)
- William Moloney, MD Journal, 1953 (MS 073)
- Preparing for Symposium, Dr. Akio AWA Cartoon, 1967 (MS066-006-042b)