You can find the historical records of hospitals, schools, and other organizations at the McGovern Historical Center. Likewise, doctors, nurses, researchers, and others have their histories preserved and accessible in the archives.
- Lillie Jolly, RN and Nurses at Memorial Hospital, 1936 (IC103-P439)
- Baylor College of Medicine Cullen Building Drawing, 1940s (MC 12.7)
- Texas Children’s Hospital Brochure, cover by Disney, 1952 (IC 042)
- Jones Library Expansion Dedication, 16mm Film, 1973 (AVF-IC002-005)
- TMC Aerial View, 1975 (IC104-P2668)
- UT School of Public Health Photographic Rosters, 1979-1982 (IC 013)
- Richard Ruiz, MD Video Interview with Don Macon, 1991 (AVV-IC084-083)