Texas Children's Hospital Foundation Trustees inspecting the site of the Children's Hospital and Research Institute in the Texas Medical Center, November 9, 1947. Left to right: Dr. David Greer, President of the Children's Foundation; Nina J. Cullinan; Dr. John K. Glen; Dr. E. W. Bertner, President of the Texas Medical Center; D Leopold L. Meyer, Treasurer of the Children's Foundation; Dr. George W. Salmon; and Dr. A. Lane Mitchell. See more at ic-104.pdf.
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
Texas Medical Center, "E. W. Bertner and Texas Children's Foundation Trustees" (1947). Library Exhibit Images. 201.