Author Biographical Info

Hermann Hospital was a public hospital endowed by George Hermann (1843-1914) with a fortune accumulated through investments in oil and real estate. The hospital opened south of downtown Houston in the summer of 1925. It merged with Memorial Hospital in 1999 to create Memorial Hermann Health System. The original Spanish-style building is now part of Children's Memorial Hermann in the northwest corner of the Medical Center.

Publication Date

1980

Loading...

Media is loading
 

Keywords

Fund raising, Hospitals, Hospitals--Employees

Abstract

This 16mm film is a color projection print with sound running 11:28 minutes. The film is targeted at Hermann Hospital employees, encouraging the to donate to the Hospital's fundraising campaign for the construction of a new pavilion. See more at https://archives.library.tmc.edu/avf-ic086-013

Comments

Processing information: Digitization supported by South Central Academic Medical Libraries Consortium (SCAMeL) Speedy Startup funds, 2022.

Share

COinS