- "Medicine: Perspectives in History and Art" (Robert E. Greenspan)
- Eight Practical Lessons from Osler That Will Better Your Life (Bryan Boutwell)
- History of the American Mental Hospital: From networking to not working & Back (Ed Fann)
- Ambiguities and Amputations: Methods, mishaps, and the surgical quest to cure breast cancer (Student Essay Contest Winner) (Matt Luedke)
- An Automated, Algorithmic, Retrospective Analysis of the Growing Influence of Statistics in Medicine (Student Essay Contest Winner) (Ryan Rochat)
- What’s Special about William Osler? (Charles S. Bryan)
- The Virtuous Physician: Lessons from Medical Biography (Charles S. Bryan)
- Legacy: 50 Years of Loving Care – The History of Texas Children’s Hospital, 1954-2004 (Betsy Parish)
- The Education of a University President: Edgar Odell Lovett of Rice University (John B. Boles)
- Artists and Illness: The Effect of Illness on an Artist’s Work (David Bybee)
Recommended CitationCitation Information:Baylor Hisotry of Medicine Society, "Baylor History of Medicine Society Schedule 2007-2008" (2007).
DigitalCommons@TMC, John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center, Houston History of Medicine Lectures. Paper 3.