Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1926

Description

Groundbreaking for the Medical Arts Building at Caroline and Walker in downtown Houston, TX. Caption reads: “Mrs. T. A. Dickson (center), President of the Ladies’ Auxiliary of the Harris County Medical Society, turned the first spade of earth for the site of the new $1,750,000 Medical Arts Building, Caroline Street and Walker Avenue, From left to right are: DR. John T. Moore, Vice President; Dr. E. H. Lancaster, Director; Dr. Ralph Cooley, Director; Dr. John Foster, Director; Dr. W. G. Priester, Vice President; Don Hall, Contractor; Dr. Munford W. Hoover, Director, and Dr. A. H. Flickwir, Secretary-Treasurer.” [McGovern Historical Center, Framed Oversize]

 
COinS