Entire issue (large pdf file)
- Family Preservation and Support: Past, Present, and Future. Katharine Hooper-Briar,C. Anne Broussard, John Ronnau, and Alvin Sallee
- An Examination of Treatment Fidelity in an Intensive Family Preservation Program. Marianne Berry
- Intensive Family Reunification Services: A Conceptual Framework and Case Example. Elaine Walton, Mark W. Fraser, Catherin Harlin, and Robert E. Lewis
- Intensive Family Preservation Services: Do They Have Any Impact on Family Functioning? Roy W. Rodenhiser, Joseph Chandy, Kazi Ahmed
- Institutionalizing Intensive Family Preservation Services: A Strategy for Creating Staffing Standards Based on Projections of At-Risk Children from Referral sources. Robert E. Lewis
"Family Preservation Journal, Summer 1995, Volume 1. (Entire issue),"
Journal of Family Strengths: Vol. 1
, Article 1.
Available at: http://digitalcommons.library.tmc.edu/jfs/vol1/iss1/1